Thursday, September 18, 2008

youkoso!


Mmkay, let's get the boring stuff out of the way.
The pseudonym is Nishidake (or Nishi, for short.)
I prefer my privacy, & so should you, so you'll
never get to know the real name. (; I like to keep
a sense of mystery about myself, but I guess there are
a few things you can know without really learning who
I am.

I'm a first year in college, and man is it rough.
This blog will definitely serve as a creative outlet
while I'm under the strains of math & Science. (Ugh.)
I first fell in love with Japan at the age of 5 when I saw
my very first episode of Sailor Moon. Ever since, it's been
growing exponentially for the past thirteen years. I plan
to visit that country more times than I can count on my fingers
& toes.

Lastly, although I am an 'otaku' hyped on anime, manga, & video games,
this blog won't be entirely devoted to those three aspects of Japan
I want to broaden everyone's knowledge on the culture, modern tech,
and whackiness of this country that I have come to obsess over. So if you want to see just what I might include, be sure to visit often. (;

Feel free to contact me via email at kawaii.japan@hellokitty.com. You can
also send me images & suggestions on what to include in my latest blog entries!


The Persona
Mood: Accomplished

Pseudonym; Nishidake, very short female, currently residing in the US. An avid Japan fan just chronicling any encounter that is Japan-related into this little blog. (: Has a love for pandas right now. (:



TOPICS



ARCHIVE

September 2008

♥ SITES



Credits
Layout image: ©here.